The Mind Fitness Training Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and training organization dedicated to teaching mindfulness and resilience skills that enhance performance and strengthen response to stress, change and uncertainty. Our training prepares individuals and groups to adapt, learn, and succeed in highly challenging operational environments.
- To help individuals use mind fitness skills to be more effective, centered, autonomous, and self-actualizing in their personal and professional lives.
- To teach individuals how to access their capacity to accomplish goals with balance, wisdom, and ease, and thereby to improve organizational effectiveness.
- To build individual and organizational resilience to today’s demanding, stressful, and uncertain operational environments.
- There is a profound parallel between physical and mental fitness. Anyone can train his or her mind to improve mind fitness, and mind fitness can be maintained even in demanding and stressful environments by regularly practicing mind fitness exercises.
- The human mind-body system has the inherent capacity to return itself to balance and health.
- Mind fitness can support the natural self-regulation process that allows each of us to function at an optimal level.
- Mind fitness can enhance our capacity to operate effectively in stressful, uncertain, and complex environments, while simultaneously protecting against the stressors inherent in them.
- A person with a fit mind and body is more likely to share that strength and balance with his or her organization, contributing to organizational effectiveness and mission accomplishment.